All Nightlife in New Richmond
- Family-friendly dining, late-night full menu, serene patio, vegetarian and vegan options, wine bar, nightly lunch and dinner specials, weekend Bloody Mary bar, 125+ varieties of beer, local and specialty beers, rotating taps, specialty and classic cocktails, pool table, handicap accessible, dart boards, pull tabs, XBOX, friendly staff, good times for everybody!
- Atmosphere and music aside, Bryant’s Cocktail Lounge is all about the cocktails. While many people are starting to revive the ethos of the cocktail, we have been doing this for the past seventy-five years. We offer a truly unique mix of fresh ingredients, unique liquors, and time tested methodologies. We rarely use flavored vodkas and we never use pre-made mixes. We pour our soda from cans and what ingredients we can no longer obtain, we have made.
- Offering three-hour painting experiences with local artists. Drink, paint, and have a creative night out in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward! Our brand new space on Milwaukee’s East Side is ready to serve all of your private event needs. Check out our menu of events below and pick the perfect event type for your group. Artist-led group painting classes including wood projects, canvas projects, and specialty options. Private groups get to pick their own featured painting/project and have access to special add-ons and catering
- Here at Central Waters, we are committing to being one of the most environmentally sustainable breweries in the nation. From upstream product sourcing to downstream management, we consider the implications of every aspect of our business in managing our environmental footprint. We love to brew beer, it is our passion, and so is being a responsible steward of our environment. Unfortunately, making beer can be very resource intensive, from energy needs to water resources, breweries use a lot. To that end, we are continually working to mitigate our drain on these precious resources, so all of us can feel better about the beer we drink. When we source our raw goods, our decisions take into account its environmental footprint. Our bottles are sourced from the greenest manufacturer in the country, even though they are more expensive. Our packaging is post-consumer recycled cardboard, and our raw goods for beer production are sourced as locally as possible. We purchase all of our barley from Briess Malting Company in Chilton, WI, a mere hour and a half away. We are one of the founding breweries of the Midwest Hops and Barley Coop, working to have local farmers produce local hops and barley.
- Estabrook Beer Garden represents a return to an era that disappeared from our landscape with the start of Prohibition. It is the first truly public beer garden in America in nearly 100 years. Inspirations came from Milwaukee’s brewing legacy and the operation is modeled after beer gardens found in modern-day Munich, Germany. The Estabrook Beer Garden is a place for all people to come together to enjoy nature, a great beer and make new friends.Estabrook Park lies on the banks of the Milwaukee River, the beer garden is set on a bluff just above a waterfall. Visitors arrive by foot, bicycle, automobile, kayak, and canoe.
- Mars Cheese Castle is a family owned Wisconsin staple and grown tour attraction situated on I-94 between Milwaukee and Chicago. It is a castle that houses many departments including a specialty market offering more than 700 cheeses, wines and specialty items from Wisconsin and around the world, an in house bakery featuring desserts, kringles and breads (famous for its cheese and jalapeno cheese bread) baked daily, a restaurant popular for its many generously portioned cheese & meat sandwiches and featured burger and sandwiches of the month and a pub, well known for it’s Wisconsin beers on tap and famous Bloody Mary (don’t forget the beer chaser, a Wisconsin tradition!). Don’t forget to pick up a souvenir in the gift shop on your way out!
- Trolley Pub tours are the best way to celebrate in Madison. The Trolley Pub lets you experience the city in the open air, enjoy your favorite beverage and has room to fit all your friends, family and colleagues! Our trolleys can accommodate groups of up to 42. Rent out the whole Trolley Pub or join a mixer tour if you have a smaller group. Trolley Pub Madison is a pedal-powered, eco-friendly, pub-crawling trolley for up to 14 people at the time. The Trolley Pub is powered by YOU and your fellow pedalers. It’s hard not to smile on the Trolley Pub!
- Featuring some of Wisconsin’s finest cheese, imported cheese, specialty foods, and much more, Baumgartner’s Cheese Store & Tavern, opened in 1931, is Wisconsin’s oldest cheese store! In addition to our popular retail store, you can enjoy great food and locally brewed beers at our adjoining tavern! We are conveniently located in the quaint Swiss community of Monroe, in a rich cheese producing area in southern Wisconsin. We can be reached in an hour or less from Beloit, Janesville, Madison and Dubuque, Iowa Baumgartner’s features locally – brewed beers. They are a fine complement to the delicious cheese you will find here. Baumgartner’s is a center of activity all the time but especially during Cheese Days, a colorful festival held the third weekend of September during even-numbered years.
- A great way to see and experience the Brew City. Our Pedaling Pub Crawl Tour’s takes you on an adventure through the scenic and historic Third and Fifth Ward’s of Milwaukee. Lots of water views, old buildings, and of course lots of water holes to stay hydrated. Our Bar shaped group bicycle fits up to 16 riders. It’s always Happy Hour on our patio, drink specials set up at all stops. The typical tour makes 3-4 stops along the tour. Sound system on board coupled with the adult beverages will keep you fueled as you pedal. You can rent the entire bike out or if you have a smaller group join a Public Pub Crawl($25 a person Sun-Thursday, $30 Fri, Sat). Tours Launch from Steny’s Tavern. BYOB! Runs 7 days a week March 10th-November 6th.