Tag: Free full breakfast in New Richmond
- Located in the heart of Florence County Wisconsin, this four-season inn is located on Fisher Lake in Florence, Wisconsin. All accommodations have private bathrooms stocked with amenities, and most have fireplaces. Every stay includes a homemade full breakfast served in the sunny lakeview dining room. Also included is access to the lake and complimentary use of kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. Room prices start at $95.00 per night.
- AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond is a beautiful facility. Built in 1998 and recently renovated in 2017, this modern but homelike Inn offers 30 comfortable and large rooms. New local owners took over in December of 2016. For your comfort and safety a manager is on site 24 hours. We are the only Inn in New Richmond that offers balcony and patio rooms. The view from these rooms is stunning and peaceful during all seasons. One is able to view the wetlands leading to the Willow River or even a mother deer and her young. At the front of the Inn we ensure that our parking lot is well lit for your convenience and safety. We also offer an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub along with continental breakfast. All rooms offer a microwave and refrigerator.
- The Otter Creek Inn has been in business since 1987. Owner, Lisa Jenkins, purchased the inn and started cosmetic renovations in August of 2018. Much of the original unique furnishings and features remain. The new beds, bedding, and upgraded amenities are sure to please those who have enjoyed and loved the property as well as guests yet to experience the inn.Whether your looking for a winter getaway, a summer getaway, a romantic evening, or traveling on business, the Otter Creek Inn has much to offer. Each of the 5 guest rooms has a private restroom with shower, whirlpool, wireless Internet, 50 inch smart TV, and Keurig coffee maker. All 5 of our guest rooms also have fireplaces in the cooler months and Air conditioning in the warmer months. A full breakfast is served every day of the week; and the breakfast menu allows a choice of entrees, serving times, and breakfast in bed!
- Welcome to the Lindsay House, a historic Manawa, Wisconsin bed and breakfast. This jewel in the center of Waupaca County, WI is a lovely 1892 Victorian home. We have an eclectic mix of furnishings, both old and new, yet all inviting and comfortable. Guest rooms feature handcrafted queen-size beds, private baths, in room tv’s, and WIFI . Our distinctive packages make it easy to enjoy a romantic retreat or a relaxing getaway. Each night’s stay at the B&B includes morning refreshment at our coffee bar located just outside your door and a delicious breakfast served in our elegant and inviting dining room. Outdoors enjoy sipping tea on the large wrap-around porch, or strolling through the gardens, or taking a walk on the Little Wolf River Trail or the Patrick Wade Memorial Trail, which wind along the Little Wolf River and meander through woods and fields, showing some of the most beautiful spots in and around Manawa.
- Artha sits on a lush 55 acre plot with rolling hills of wooded land and open fields. Spend some time in the pristine wilderness of Wisconsin. Just 10 minutes from the beautiful Chain of Lakes in Waupaca, guests have access to many wonderful out door activities. A 30 minute drive to downtown Stevens Point and just 10 minutes south of Amherst, Artha sits in the heart of central Wisconsin. Come, relax and enjoy this sustainable oasis. Striving for a healthy environment our towels and sheets are made from organic cotton and all non VOC paint has been used throughout the home. The bathrooms are equiped with a low flow toilets and low flow shower heads. Enjoy organic produce from our garden during your stay as well as a delicious and healthy full breakfast. Bring your own ingredients and have full use of the kitchen to prepare lunches and dinners. Solar powers the homes water and heating needs as well as electrical usage. Artha B&B has been part of the Solar Tour of Homes and holds Travel Green Wisconsin second highest rating.