Tag: Free WiFi and free parking
- Come catch your breath in rural Ashland WisconsinOur name reflects what we want for you, our guests, to experience. We are located just minutes from the south shore of Lake Superior on the Chequamegon Bay and a short drive to catch the ferry to the Apostle Islands. We know you’ll love our fine lodging experience in beautiful northern Wisconsin. Enjoy our rusticly elegant “Up North” decore. Come ramble our county acres, yet be so close to town!
- Lucy’s Place is the former residence of the late Lucy Shovick, a lifelong resident of Bayfield. Her home, built in the late 1800’s, has been renovated and is now ready for your Lake Superior vacation. Lucy’s Place has a relaxing porch with a bird’s eye view of the ferry as it makes it way across Lake Superior to Madeline Island. Lucy’s Place offers beautiful summertime gardens and a small apple orchard. Lucy’s Place is within walking distance of Bayfield’s fine shops, resturants and the ferry to Madeline Island. Lucy’s Place serves a full breakfast, consisting of homemade muffins and breads, fresh fruit (local Bayfield fruits in season), hot entree and beverages.
- Located in the heart of Florence County Wisconsin, this four-season inn is located on Fisher Lake in Florence, Wisconsin. All accommodations have private bathrooms stocked with amenities, and most have fireplaces. Every stay includes a homemade full breakfast served in the sunny lakeview dining room. Also included is access to the lake and complimentary use of kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. Room prices start at $95.00 per night.
- As you enter through the front door of the Brayton Bed & Breakfast, you will discover a fresh new take on the Bed & Breakfast experience. We are proud to offer our guests boutique-style lodging at our bed and breakfast in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Brayton captures the best aspects of a B&B: wonderfully inviting rooms, tantalizing food, and the personal touch of Innkeepers that happily serve as concierge during your stay. Casual elegance enveloped in deep rich hues make you feel right at home, where it’s okay to put your feet up. Our bed and breakfast in Oshkosh, Wisconsin boasts original architecture inside and out you’ll discover an authenticity that you won’t find in any branded hotel. Five richly decorated guest rooms with private baths have the amenities expected by today’s discerning traveler: central air, flat screen TVs, wireless internet, Micro Fiber Blended sheets, luxury bath products, and fluffy robes. Each morning, we serve a full breakfast in our family dining room, on the sun porch or in the privacy of your own room. Homemade desserts are served every evening. Set in the heart of town, our bed and breakfast in Oshkosh, Wisconsin is conveniently located just a block from the historic downtown and a short walk to restaurants and area events. Whether you are in the mood for a tender juicy steak, a piping hot pepperoni pizza, gourmet caramel corn, or a piled high sub sandwich, your taste buds can be satisfied within a few blocks. If it is gourmet coffee or that special bottle of wine that you’re after, you will find it in downtown Oshkosh, along with lots of eclectic stores and boutiques to fit just about every shopping taste.
- AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond is a beautiful facility. Built in 1998 and recently renovated in 2017, this modern but homelike Inn offers 30 comfortable and large rooms. New local owners took over in December of 2016. For your comfort and safety a manager is on site 24 hours. We are the only Inn in New Richmond that offers balcony and patio rooms. The view from these rooms is stunning and peaceful during all seasons. One is able to view the wetlands leading to the Willow River or even a mother deer and her young. At the front of the Inn we ensure that our parking lot is well lit for your convenience and safety. We also offer an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub along with continental breakfast. All rooms offer a microwave and refrigerator.
- The Otter Creek Inn has been in business since 1987. Owner, Lisa Jenkins, purchased the inn and started cosmetic renovations in August of 2018. Much of the original unique furnishings and features remain. The new beds, bedding, and upgraded amenities are sure to please those who have enjoyed and loved the property as well as guests yet to experience the inn.Whether your looking for a winter getaway, a summer getaway, a romantic evening, or traveling on business, the Otter Creek Inn has much to offer. Each of the 5 guest rooms has a private restroom with shower, whirlpool, wireless Internet, 50 inch smart TV, and Keurig coffee maker. All 5 of our guest rooms also have fireplaces in the cooler months and Air conditioning in the warmer months. A full breakfast is served every day of the week; and the breakfast menu allows a choice of entrees, serving times, and breakfast in bed!
- Welcome to Apple Tree Lane, a Waupaca, Central Wisconsin, Bed and Breakfast. Come and see why we’re rated #1 in the area on TripAdvisor! Located in an historic Victorian farmhouse, updated and remodeled, the Inn sits on 7.5 acres, set among historic apple orchards, along 400 feet of beautiful Crystal River frontage. The Apple Tree Lane offers guests the best of both worlds: a warm and welcoming place to simply get away from it all and a convenient location to the best that the Waupaca Chain O’ Lakes area offers: Quaint downtown, shopping, restaurants, parks, golfing, paddling and water adventures on our pristine lakes and rivers, and more! With our local’s view, let us help you plan your adventure experiences.
- Welcome to the Lindsay House, a historic Manawa, Wisconsin bed and breakfast. This jewel in the center of Waupaca County, WI is a lovely 1892 Victorian home. We have an eclectic mix of furnishings, both old and new, yet all inviting and comfortable. Guest rooms feature handcrafted queen-size beds, private baths, in room tv’s, and WIFI . Our distinctive packages make it easy to enjoy a romantic retreat or a relaxing getaway. Each night’s stay at the B&B includes morning refreshment at our coffee bar located just outside your door and a delicious breakfast served in our elegant and inviting dining room. Outdoors enjoy sipping tea on the large wrap-around porch, or strolling through the gardens, or taking a walk on the Little Wolf River Trail or the Patrick Wade Memorial Trail, which wind along the Little Wolf River and meander through woods and fields, showing some of the most beautiful spots in and around Manawa.
- Fulfilling your needs of comfort & charm, this intimate and relaxing room offers an antique queen bed frame. Enjoy your beautiful room with three large turret windows and stained-glass door radiating the morning light. You will appreciate this room’s east facing location with wonderful windows providing sunshine and a view of the historic neighbourhood. Relax in your padded chairs while reading or enjoying the smart TV. The Rhodes Room’s special features include bird’s-eye maple wood floors, room darkening shades (in case you wish to sleep in), elegant oriental rug, dresser, and desk. Your private bathroom includes a shower, toilet, and sink. Whether travelling for business, pleasure or romance, the Rhodes is the place for you! Named after the original owner, William Rhodes would compliment the comfort and elegance the room provides.